- After downloading the installer, double click on it, and you will see this…
- Click Next
- Confirm location, click Next
- Click install
- Click Finish
- Installation for SoaS is now completed, you should see these two icons on your desktop
If you don’t see these, you probably downloaded the zip rather than the installer version. You can find …
mowes @ C:\SoaS08PF\
OpenSim @ C:\SoaS08PF\diva-r#####\bin\OpenSim.exe
- Double click “mowes”, then this should appear
- Optional: update OpenSim.
- You should see this screen, be patient.
- Until it becomes this screen: type “y”, hit the return/enter key
- Wait a tiny bit more, until this screen appear, then hit enter.
- Now go back to desktop to double click on OpenSim
(or go to C:\SoaS08PF\diva-r#####\bin\OpenSim.exe)
Now you are in business. Install and configure the Viewer so you can visually access your brand new OpenSim VR server!